Monday, October 29, 2007

My Weight....My Progress

I was down with very bad flu & cough for the past 1 week, that explains why my heart-scan has to be re-scheduled till mid Nov07.

It was so bad that mummy has to rush me to Mt. A and have to see my PD, Dr Lim, of Kinders Clinic.

When we reach the clinic, the nurse put me on the weight scale for a check on my weight....wooo, I'm now at 7.2kg at the tender age of 5.75mths old! That's not too bad as I started off with low weight birth.

As mummy has started to let me go on semi-solid when i was 4.5mths old,...she started with some cereals....(but I don't like it!) I'd fuss alot when mum or maid gives me the cereal.

Lately, when I hit 5.5mths old,....mum has decided to cook some baby porriage for me to try it out!

WOW! YUMMY! I really enjoyed and love the porriage so much that I can finish 1.5 bowls of feed! So, now I'm on 2 feeds per day on porriage and the in-between are the milk!

I shall report here again on my weight gain on mid Nov07.

Keep a close look out here.

cheers

No comments: