Monday, May 28, 2007

Mrs VAIN

Very very FAST....I'll be 1mth old in 2days time!!!! 31st May 2007.

My VAIN Mummy has been rather busy lately making all arrangements for my party...eg. ordering of cakes, buffet, etc etc.

But, most importantly,...Mummy also busy busy with the following :

1. Mani+Pedi (Appt made on 30th May)
2. Slimming session (Appt made on 29th May)
3. Facial & Eyebrow Trimming (Appt made on 29th May)
4. Hairdo (Appt made on 29th May - But might not be going cos she wants to do in Shanghai when she's there from 6th-10th June)

See......I told you all from the Title....right? It's supposed to be my party on 31st May,......but, it looks like now it's Mummy's party!!!! MRS VAIN!!!! hahahahaha :D :D :D

1 comment:

Meihua said...

Look forward to see baby Marven and Marvic big bro and also the beautiful mummy coming thurs!