Saturday, April 28, 2007

Admitted on 27th April 2007

Mummy ~ Started contractions on 26th April at ard 9pm.....took a Ventolin pills and decided to rest and monitor further. Unable to sleep the whole nite......tahan till 3am, pain was unbearable....decided to wake Hubby up and snd me to hospital.

When arrived, nurses did CTG and confirmed contractions at every 2mins interval! OUCH! Lucky waterbag not burst yet,....cervix not yet dilate also. Immediately, Dr Lee ordered to give me the drip to control the contractions and also to give me the jab for the premature birth. MOST PAINFUL jab in my life!

Well,....contractions comes on and off,....and I have to continue to be on drip to monitor and also to prolong at least 1-2weeks before Dr Lee decides to do c-sec bring out Marven.

So, as of today......I am still in hospital.....Delivery Suite.....*sigh*

History repeats again......and I'm on the same bed when I was admitted for Marvic's premature birth in year 2005!!!

Both Marvic and Marven are so eager to come out so early to see the world,.....and makes Daddy & Mummy bankrupt!!!!

Well, I shall update again... ;)

No comments: